- You don't like to go counter-clockwise.
- The words regular and irregular mean something else.
- You tailgate the car ahead of you to see if the bumper sticker is Masonic.
- The car ahead of you has a Square and Compass sticker, you honk three times and sincerely wonder why the driver is giving you an odd look.
- Your children have biblical names
- Your children have the names of Greek gods and godesses
- You love and hate Dan Brown
- If you eat one more bite of pulled pork for dinner at the lodge your going to scream (For Florida masons).
- If you eat one more hot dog with sauerkraut at your lodge your going to scream (For New Jersey masons).
- You check to see if the refined looking gentleman sitting inside of the bus station is wearing a Masonic ring.
- You spend time scrutinizing old buildings looking for the symbol of the craft.
- Your favorite chair in the family dining room is situated in the East.
- You Google historical figures and notable celebrities to see if their Freemasons.
- You do not talk about politics or religion in the Masonic Temple or lodge room but eagerly await the closing of the lodge so you can talk about politics and religion.
- You laugh hysterically every time you see a goat.
Monday, April 6, 2020
Signs that you're a Freemason
From the home office. The 21st Masonic District's "Signs your're a Freemason"
Posted at 12:00 AM