Thursday, April 13, 2023
Information When Visiting A Florida Lodge...
1) Your current lodge dues card issued by your Grand Lodge with your signature and the signature of your Lodge Secretary as well as the lodge raised seal embedded in the designated area of the card.
2) For Florida Masonic Brothers who are designated as a Perpetual Member you may also use your Perpetual Membership card as proof of your status as a Masonic Brother in a Florida lodge Please note that the Circumscribe card is deprecated and no longer valid for proof of Masonic membership.
3) Properly avouched for by a Brother of the lodge you are visiting and are acquainted with.
4) A letter of Good Standing issued by your Grand Lodge's Grand Secretary.
5) Use the Amity app with a verified account and QR code. (See post below).
Given the current technology it is easy to manipulate a non-physical lodge dues card and for the security and safety of the lodge and the Brothers within it we need to verify your identity to keep out any and all Cowans and Eavesdroppers from the lodge. Please understand this is NOT anything against you personally, for the safety of the lodge and the Brother we need to verify your identity in order to assure that all non-masons including Cowans and Eavesdroppers are kept out of the lodge.
Posted at 12:00 AM